Friday, March 11, 2011

Sending Gratitude & Prayers...

   Hey everyone! I hope this Friday's post finds you well.

   I'd like to start off on a rather somber note if I could. As you might have heard, Japan got rocked by a 8.9 magnitude earthquake off it's northern coast earlier today. The quake created over 20 foot tsunamis that flooded much of the country. I just read reports coming in an other quake, a 6.5, had struck off the central coast, and has brought Tokyo to a standstill. Homes and building have been swept away, fires rage out of control, and hundreds of lives have already been extinguished. I hope you'll join me in praying for those that were lost, their families and friends, and for their entire nation. I wish Japan a speedy recovery.
   On a lighter note, I'd like to extend my warmest gratitudes to all of you that have read, "You, Me, & The Industry" (If you haven't, go check it out here.) Your feedback has been awesome! Keep it coming!...and sorry about the length. I kinda had a lot on my mind, as you might have guessed.
   So in celebration of the weekend, (and to cheer myself up a bit from all this depressing news) I'd love to share some things I've come across that bring a smile to my face. I hope you enjoy...

(Yeasayers...music starts at 1:15)

(Morning Benders...music starts at 0:55)

(Jamie Lidell...music starts at 0:30)


   Hope you have a great weekend everybody! Catch you next week. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Why doesn't that ever happen in our subway!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song from Morning Benders....is simply...amazing. What's said at the very end is something that I'm perplexed about too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved watching these dudes in the subway. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete