Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Mash-Ups...Mutts & Pandas & Jacksons, Oh My!

   Hey everybody! Guess what?...It's Tuesday! And I'm not sure what that means to you, but for me it ment, "Johnny, get off your ass and make some damn music!"
   No flowery language today...no updates on yesterday's accomplishments (cause all I really did was wake up, and swim a mile)...just some new mash-ups I pumped out today.
   As with yesterday's mix, I didn't really have a theme, or a vision for what I was trying to go for, I just knew I wanted to make some strange things work together...and I think I just might have accomplished that.
   So without further yammering about nothing, here they are...

"Rhymes-Jackson Marriage"
Gold Panda-Marriage  +  Busta Rhymes feat. Janet Jackson - What's It Gonna Be?

"Caged Up, Doin' Time, Wasting Away"
Alias-Caged Up, Wasting Away  +  Sublime-Doin' Time

"I Travel On Saturdays"
Mutt-Saturdays  +  Mos Def-Travelin' Man


   Hope you like 'em...cause I sure enjoyed making 'em. Tell tomorrow everyone...I leave you with this jem...Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Dude that Mos Def Mashup is awesome. I think you should post a couple of your older ones on here too. You and Dave make some beautiful music together (umm yikes). LOL

    ReplyDelete