Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random and Funny: 50, Video Games, & Pizza

    Hey everyone! I hope you're recovering from all that shoveling. (stupid snow!) I think I speak for almost everyone when I say, I've had enough damn snow for one year.
   Well today on F&R I have a few awesome videos I've collected over the week that I'd love to share with you.
   First up is a video by a kid named Keenan Cahill. Mr. Cahill likes to dance around and do impressions of his favorite pop musicians in front of his web cam. This video is of him doing "Put It Down On Me" by Jeremih, when he gets a special guest appearance. Check it...
Had me dyin' the first time I saw this...totally thought he was CG till he put the chain on him.
  
   Next up is a video by The Knife Show. I thought this was an incredible blend of hip-hop, video game music, and extreme sports. Really amazing looking video too. Graphics are awesome!
Dope! Loved the 8-bit game sounds injected in the video.
 
   Lastly, we come to my favorite video of the week. This is original video from the short lived Mary Kate & Ashley show in the 90s, only slightly altered. It so amazing how something so terrible can turn that corner onto awesome street with something as little as a tempo change. Love it...
Kinda scary, but mostly hilarious. (BTW, that girl with the short hair and the purple vest really creeps me out.) I love how they turned from a group of 6 year old girls to 30 something year old men by slowing it down...this video had me crackin' up.

   Well I hope this brightened your cold and gloomy day as much as it did for me. Catch you later. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment