Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random and Funny: Abwabwabwa (Beat Boxing Dog)

   So I thought since it's almost the end of the week, you might need a little laughter in your life to get you through till the weekend. So here's a video I came across just before the new year, that always gets a smile out of me. A pissed off Russian, "beat boxing" dog:
   Completely awesome! Now if you thought that was the end of it...you'd be sorely mistaken. Loads of remixes have been popping up all over youtube. One for everyone's genre of choice:

(Hip-Hop)

(House)

(Electro)

(Dubstep [fear. the OMG cat])

(Drum & Bass <---my fav)

   Hope that got a laugh or two out of you. Be looking for the Drum & Bass remix in my next DnB set that I plan to be recording soon. Abwabwabwa!

P&L,
J

3 comments:

  1. None of these are able to be viewed. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I refreshed the page and now I was able to view them. The first video I was scared a little at first...wondering what the hell was I was watching. Then the hip hop one just made me completely laugh out loud! Where do you find this shit?!?!?

    ReplyDelete