Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Start of Something New...(Starting with something old)

    Hey everyone on the wonderful world wide web. My name is Johnny McMahon, and this (as you might have guessed) is my blog. I created this in order to share with you all the wonderful music related things go on, in and around my life. From my own production, to DJ set, to really cool tunes I've come across in my travels. I'll try and update this fairly often, with new and entertaining content. I hope you all enjoi.
   So for my first act as ruler of this small corner of the internet, I'll hit you up with some mash-ups my cousin Dave and I made this past summer. They were a lot of fun to make, and really cool to jam out to. I'll start it off with 3 of our favorites. More to come soon...

(Kiara's Bullshit Party)




(Culo Forever)




(Geek Rhymes)



P.S. if anyone knows how to upload videos to YouTube without the 2-4 minutes of nothingness after, let me know.

Peace & Love,
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment